STEPPIN' OUT VENDOR APPLICATION
VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
The 40th annual Steppin' Out takes place on Friday, August 7 & Saturday August 8, 2020
The festival is open from 10am-10pm on both days and vendors are required to be open for the duration of the event.
The Main Stage continues until 11pm on Friday night. Vendors may close at 10pm or stay open until 11pm if preferred
Steppin'' Out is visited by 35,000-40,000 people over the two days and is consistently voted Best Community Event in the Roanoke Times and has been recognized for the past two years as one of the Top Twenty events in the South East by the Southeast Tourism Society.
- All arts & crafts MUST be handmade by you. No vendors with buy/sell merchandise will be accepted. Violators will be asked to withdraw their buy/sell wares and will forfeit participation in future festivals.
- One crafter per booth: Booths may not be sub-divided.
- Food is provided by the restaurants who are members of Downtown Blacksburg, Inc. No outside food vendors will be accepted.
- No t-shirts may be sold by any vendor.
- Vendors are asked to submit photos detailing merchandise for sale. Please upload photographs of your product & your booth with your application.
Thanks for taking the time to apply to vendor at Steppin' Out. We will make sure we review every submission we get, and get back to you as soon as possible.The cost of the booth space for Craft Vendors is $200.
Please fill in the following details with care and good luck from the Steppin' Out team !
Please fill in all the fields